Friday 30th June 2017
Track session:
300m, 200m and 300m at 17sec X 100m with 15 minutes of active recovery
Note:
Today I felt better that the days before when I had a sore at my right leg and some pain at my left knee and left foot. The temperature was a bit colder than Tuesday, so the overall conditions was good.
I completed a 45-50 min of warm-up and then I started the workout with good results, all the reps was faster than the requestes. As follow the results:
300m 0:49
200m 0:32
300m 0:50
I don't really know if I'm in the right condition to improve my personal best on 400m but for sure my condition is absolutly no bad. I have to run faster next tuesday. I have to be ready for my last competition of the season that will be the 8 of July, when I plan to do 400m followed by my first 200m! NEVER GIVE UP!!
Food:
Breakfast: Egg with marmellate, home made choccolate pie, tea, fruit
Lunch: Pasta with tomato
Dinner: Meat with green salade
Weight:
77,4 Kg
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento