Thursday 22th June 2017
PERSONAL BEST ON 300m
Track session
3x300 with 15-20 min of active recovery at the following paste: 16sec x 100m, 17sec x 100m and 18sec x 100m
Note:
Only me again, it was my last training session before the next competition scheduled for saturday at 17.00. This time the regional competition. Anyway the test has been very good. Today I setted my personal best on 300m. Unfortunately I missed the chronometer's button at the start of the last rep. I think that I have respected the time (54sec was the fixed time by the S'Coach). The results are as follow:
300m 0:48:81
300m 0:51;09
300m ??
I have meet Peppe one of the coach my first team, I was very happy to see him again.
Food:
Breakfast: Egg with honey, bread, tea, fruit,( and 4-5 rice cakes at around 10:00 am)
Lunch: Rice salad
Dinner: Chicken breast with zucchine
Weight:
76,6Kg (but could be a statistical fluctuation because yesterday I was 77,1Kg)
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento