martedì 13 giugno 2017

Tuesday 13th June 2017

Track Session:
3x 300m and 500m with 100m of active recovery between reps and 10 min between series


Note:
This time we was me and the great Luciano. After a full warm-up the started the workout. I felt a bit heavy, it was my first session after long time in which I used the timer. I set the timer at 18sec each 100m but I wasn't really able to respect it. Mostly because I was limited by the fear of suffer and infact I started very slow in all the reps. Finally because lack of time I did not complete the workout.
I think that for my current condition I can do better. So let see in friday. NEVER GIVE UP!
 
300m 0:54
500m 1:45

300m 0:57
500m 1:55

300m 0:58

Food:
Breakfast: Egg with honey, fruit, tea, bread, some bisquits
Lunch: Pasta with tomato
Dinner: Meat with vetegables

Weight:
79,4 Kg

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento