Track Session:
Pyramid as follow
800m 30sec each 100m
600m 25sec each 100m
500m 20sec each 100m
400m 20sec each 100m
300m 20sec each 100m
200m 20sec each 100m
100m 15sec
Note:
We have had a very long pause for recover my suspected injury and also because I was out of Napoli. Anyway I didn't go at gym and taken my time to recover. During the recovering days I felt a pain on my back. But today after the warmup disapeared.
It was a first training session 100% dedicated at lactic acid mechanism. The session was challenging maybe because the long pause or because the change of training. Anyway It goes as follow:
800m time respected with 3:44sec
600m time respected about 9sec less
500m not respected at all, 22 sec more!
400m quite respected
300m quite respected
200m respected!
100m not respected! 17sec
Food:
Breakfast: Egg with honey. kiwi, tea, ruks, 2 bisquits
Lunch: Pasta with tomato
Dinner: Hamburger with green salad
Note:
We have had a very long pause for recover my suspected injury and also because I was out of Napoli. Anyway I didn't go at gym and taken my time to recover. During the recovering days I felt a pain on my back. But today after the warmup disapeared.
It was a first training session 100% dedicated at lactic acid mechanism. The session was challenging maybe because the long pause or because the change of training. Anyway It goes as follow:
800m time respected with 3:44sec
600m time respected about 9sec less
500m not respected at all, 22 sec more!
400m quite respected
300m quite respected
200m respected!
100m not respected! 17sec
Food:
Breakfast: Egg with honey. kiwi, tea, ruks, 2 bisquits
Lunch: Pasta with tomato
Dinner: Hamburger with green salad
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento