martedì 21 marzo 2017

Sunday 19th March 2017

Weight Training:
3x6 Squat 70Kg
3x8 Lex exention 45,50,50kg
3x10 Bench press 40kg Superset with Barbell Row
3x10 Barbell Row 40kg
3x16 Dynamic Jerk split with 20Kg barbell
3x10 Inclined pull up in superset with step-up
3x16 Step-up with 2x12Kg kettelbel
3x15 Hyperextention
3xAbs workout


Note:
The squats was ok, but I have to be very careful, because in one rep, I loaded to much my back. I have to be always highly concentrated on technique especially on the fundamental exercices.
Leg extension, currently 50 Kg is a bit challenging, so even for this exercise I have to be a bit more concentrated.
Before the Inclined pull-up I tryed a single full pull-up, and the result was quite good. I have try again.

Food:
Breakfast: Home made crostata with nuts and alemands, kiwi, tea.
Lunch: Fish soup
Dinner: Prosciutto

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento