martedì 7 marzo 2017

Tuesday 7th March 2017

Weight Training:


3x8 Squat with 60,65,65 Kg
3x10 Leg curl with 35,40,45Kg
3x10 Benchpress 45° with 30,35,35Kg in superset with Barbell Row
3x10 Barbell row
3xPropedeutic Pull Up exercice - Mantain the position for 25,30, and 30 secods
3x20 Step up with 2x12kg
3x16 Hyperextention
3xAbs Workout


Note:

65Kg is my Squat 8RM, so following this link http://www.exrx.net/Calculators/OneRepMax.html
my 1RM should be 81. Leg curl always need attention for the machine setup today I used 11 and 6.
As regarding Step-up  I increased the weight to respect the classical 8Kg because I used a lower step
however 12 should be confortable as well with higher step. As regarding the pull up exercices I'll try
to reach 35 seconds next training session.
Interesting source
https://alison.com/courses/diploma-in-physical-fitness/content

Food:
Breakfast: Egg with Honey, Kiwi, Tea, Rusks, Bisquits
Lunch: Pasta with chickpeas and cheese
Dinner: Fish

Weight:
82.1Kg

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento