Tuesday 21th March 2017
Track Session:
Drills
8x60m strides
10 Jumps in pit
10x10 Forward jump with the last in pit
600m at the rate of 20sec x 100m
Note:
Session without the S'coach, it was intensive but not very long, we started at 18.00 with 20min of continuos run, then we completed the program, we finished at 19:44.
The 600m was quite in time, considering that I lost one seconds for start the cron, I completed the stride in 2:02 but I would say in 2:00. Anyway I can do better. As regarding my feeling, probably I can do better at starting time, I felt a bit tired at arms specially in the last 100m. Maybe the lactic acid have started to grow in concentration. I arrived died.
Food:
Breakfast: Egg with hoeny, kiwi, bisquit, rusks, tea
Lunch: Pasta with tomato
Dinner: Fish with aubergines
Weight:
81.4Kg
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento