mercoledì 8 marzo 2017

Wednesday 8th March 2017

Track Session:
20x15m Stride on hill
20x Deph Jumps and stride
500m, 300m and 150m with active recovery of 100m between reps
10 minute active recovery and stratching
400m, 200m, and 100m with active recovery of 100m between reps


Note:
The track run series had to be done at the 80% of intensity, however probably I did less than 80% even because I felt a bit stomach ache maybe and I had a little flu. Anyway I completed the workout as follow:

500m 2:02
300m 1:00
150m 0:27
400m 1:22
200m 0:38
100m 0:17

Not my best time of the season, but I was happy for the 100m because I easily completed in 17 seconds. Next time I wanna do 16second relaxed.

Food:
Breakfast: Egg with honey, kiwi, bisquit, rusks, tea
Lunch: Rice with pumpkin
Dinner: Chicken chest with peas

Weight:
81.9Kg

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento