martedì 14 marzo 2017

Tuesday 15th March 2017

Track Session:
Drills
Step up
Plyometry: 20 depth Jumps
500m
300m
800m
10 minutes of continuous run.


Note:
It was the first time that coach Bruno brings the chronometer! The performance was as follow:
500m 1:49:91
300m 57:00
800m 3:09:74

I'm not totally satisfied because I would like to run faster, but it was the first time we run, and S'coach asked to run at 70% know, I can do better.
The last rep of 800m was psychologically hard, but finally I loved it. I setted my timer at 24 seconds, However the first two 100m i runned under 21sec, then I dropped speed. Probably I can better distribute efforts and go under 3mins. However it's my seasonal best even better than the 2015 and 2016 performances.

Food:
Breakfast: Egg with honey, kiwi, bisquit, rusks
Lunch: Rice with zucchini
Dinner: Fish

Weight:
81.8Kg

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento