mercoledì 25 gennaio 2017

Wednesday 25th January 2017

Training Session on the Track:
10 lap as warm-up
10x20m Drill High knees
10x100m strides
10 min continuos running
1000m high speed

Note:
Today we was me and my dear collegue and friend Mario. At the start of the workout I was a bit frightened because the hamstring muscle my right leg bothered me during warm-up, I was unsure if it was the result of the leg curl of yesterday. I don't want to be injure absolutly. Anyway after the warm-up and stratching the pain disappeared.
All the 10x100m strides have been run in around 18 sec each one, and the 9th at 17sec. The day was a bit cold I did not run at maximum even because I was still unsure about my leg condition. Anyway I'm satisfied.
Finally we completed the 1000m in 4:30. But I did not run at high speed as required by the program because I felt a bit tired.

Food:
Breakfast: Egg with honey, fruit, rusks, bisquit, tea,
Lunch: Pasta with chickpeas
Dinner: Chicken

Weight:
84.9

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento