venerdì 6 gennaio 2017

Friday 6th January 2017

Weight Training:
3x10 Squat with 30,40 and 45Kg
7 Minute of tapis roulant since 8Km/h up to 14 Km/h
4x4 Squat Jump with 20,25 and 25 Kg
14 Minute of tapis roulant from 8Km/h up to 11Km/h
Straching
20x Depth Jump
2x4 Box Jump
Inteval training on tapis roulant.

Note:
I did this session in the gym in substitution of the Work That S'Coach assigned for Tursday that i skipped in order to recover from a flu and from a status of general weakness. The original program for the track was as follow:
20x Hill sprint
3 Track laps
10x Hill sprint
6 Track laps
30x Depth jump
5x80m Stride

I decided to test Squat Jump in substitution of the hill spint not available in the Gym. While for the Depth Jumps I forgot the program so I did 20 reps instead of 30.
So probably the session was not really identical to the one designed by the S'Coach, but at the end I was quite satisfied even because after the Jump I really felt explosive and able to jump higher.
And finally I feel that my body has work properly, even I still have some discomfort in the throat and cough.
Notice that since yesterday the city is very cold, about 0,-1 Celsius degree, so I preferred work in the gym instead than on the tr
Notice that since yesterday the city is very cold, about 0,-1 Celsius degree, so I preferred work in the gym instead than on the track.

Food:
Breakfast: Fruit, Tea and a lot of Junk food!!! today is Epiphany
Lunch: Pasta alla Genovese (with onion sauce) and shrimps, chocolate
Dinner: Pizza and fried stuff




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento