mercoledì 4 gennaio 2017

Tuesday 03th January 2017

Training:
10 minutes as follow: 200m stride, 100m active recovery, 50m stride and 100m active recovery (repeat)

5 minutes as follow: 200m stride, 100m active recovery, 50m stride and 100m active recovery (repeat)

3xCircuit: Lunge with medicine ball twist, step-up with weighted bars, obstacle, set-up, sprints

Note:
I felt very bad, during the warm-up I felt pain at calves, and during the workout on the track I was really breathless and Unable to recover. Even the circuit has been very hard to accomplish.
At the end of the day I taken one Advil to reduce muscle aches, but probably it was the start of a flu.

Mario was in great condition, probably me too without this inconvenient. S'Coach said that I did anyway a good job.

Food:
Breakfast: Egg, tea, bisquit, rusks, fruit
Lunch: chickpeas, ham, cheese, olives, a loto
Dinner: Fish, Spinach. 

 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento