sabato 7 gennaio 2017

Saturday 07th January 2017

Weight Training:
3x10 Kettelbell Power Clean
3x12 Bench Press 30,40 and 40Kg
3x15 Central
3x15 Lat machine with 25,30 and 30Kg
3x8 Fast weight jump with 20,30 and 30Kg
3x Pull-up propedeutic work (5 seconds bar gripping)
3xAbs Work Out: 10 Plate Twist with 5Kg, 10 Crunch, 10 Scissor Kick, 60sec Plank


Note:
A bit confusing session, the main goal, in my intention, was to do a Fat Burning workout and improve or mantain the general strenght, cause I'm still around 86Kg and I have to recover after a lot of insane food that I eaten during Christmas holidays.
However I was also very curios to test some exercices that I seen on internet, specially KettelBell Power Clean as in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qjg_kLQWhY
Pull-up and some exercices presented in the workout for speed present in this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLo2iv3GZpg

I was really not sure what to do, I would wanted alternate exercices with small runs on tapis roulant, however after the Pull-Up propedeutic work I felt a sort of pain at the sx leg, between calf and hamstring. So I decided to go directly to the Abs workout and then finish the training session.

The Abs workout was amazing, I taken it from the Bolt Conditioning training ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeumjYLE-K4&t=81s ). I liked it very much, and I think that I will include it in my next workout.

Lession learned: It is absolutly important decide before to go in the weight room what to do and the goal to achieve in order to avoid injuries and for maximize the workout output in function of my goal: Run 400m dash faster than ever before!

Food:
Breakfast: Fruit, Egg with honey, Tea, brioches, home made gateau.
Lunch: Beens and Scarol, Cheese, Bread, Manarin
Dinner:

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento