Tuesday 24 January 2017
Weight Training:
4x8 Squat 50,55,55,55 Kg
4x16 Step Up with 2x8 Kg kettellbell
2x10 Leg Curl 30Kg
3x15 Push Up
3x8 Lat machine 40Kg
3x15 Hyperextention
4xAbs Workout (10 Twist with 5Kg, 10 Crunch, 10 Scissor, 60sec Plank)
Note:
Again weight work out cause the track was unavailable. I Just tryed to increase the load of squat, I arrived at 55Kg. Next time I can approach 60Kg I think without problem. The gym was full and so the training was unconfortable. I tryed to do Leg Curl, however I did not well undestand how to manage the machine and I felt a light pain to my right leg and calf. So I stopped at the second reps. I don't want use this machine anymore, or at least I want study how it works before to use again.
Food:
Breakfast: No egg this time! So fruit, rusks, bisquit, marmellate, tea
Lunch: Pasta with potato
Dinner: Fish
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento