domenica 15 gennaio 2017

Sunday 15 January 2017

Weight Training:
4x10 Kettelbell power clean with 2x8Kg
4x4 Squat Jump first rep 30kg and 3 reps with 40kg
10 minutes of run
4x16 Lunges with dumbbell 2x10Kg
4x12 Bench press with 30kg fast
4x12 Vogatore with 30kg
4x12 Lat machine with 30kg first rep, and 3x35kg
3x12 Shulder machine with 20kg and 3x25kg
3xAbs work out: twist with 5kg weight, crunch, scissor, 60sec plank
3x15 Arm oscillation with 2,5kg and 2x5kg each hand
3x5sec propedeutic work for pull-up

Note:
Long session of weight trainig, I was inspired but I have something to report: Right at the start, after the Kettelbell power clean, I felt a light pain at the left dorsal. It was more like a cramp. However I was able to complete easly long workout. Now the pain is a bit growing. I Hope that one day off will fix it.
Probably the session was too long, and even I did not made the program before go to the gym, I just decided during the warm-up what to do... Next time I have to program exercises before!

Food:
Breakfast: Egg with honey, tea, fruit, rusks
Lunch: Pasta with clams and shrimps
Dinner: 2 fried Eggs, artichokes, birthday cake with chocolate and nuts.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento