venerdì 20 gennaio 2017

Wednesday 19th January 2017

Weight Training:
3x15 Hyperextension
3x ABS workout : 10 Twist with 5kg weight, 10 Crunch, 10 Scissior, 60sec Plank
3x8 Squat with 40,50 and 50kg
3x10 Push-up
3x16 Set-up (8 for leg) with 2x8Kg Kettlebell
3x12 Calf rise with 25,30 and 35Kg
3x15 Weight Arm swing imitation of  running action (5kg for hand)

Note:
When I arrived at the gym I felt a bit heavy with some light muscolar pain, due by the workout of sunday and tuesday, however during the training session I felt better and I completed the program without problems. At the end I felt very light how is possible?

This is the first day of a program that I created starting from this link:
http://www.livestrong.com/article/81525-weight-lifting-program-sprinters/ 

At now I defined a 2 day program as follow, probably I'll modify it a bit

Day 1
  • Squats
  • Step-ups
  • Push ups
  • Dumbbell arm swings
  • Calf rise
  • Lateral machine
  • Hyperextension
  • Abdominal exercises

 Day 2

  • Powerclean with kettebell
  • Single-leg squats
  • Bench press
  • Vogatore centrale
  • Weighted lunges
  • Pull up
  • Hyperextension
  • Abdominal exercises 
Food:
Breakfast: Egg with hoeny, fruit, tea, rusks, bisquits
Lunch: Pasta with tomato
Dinner: Hamburger half meat half spinach, and peas


Weight:
84,7 Kg

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento