Monday 30th January 2017
Weight Training:
3x8 Vertical Chest 40,45 and 45kg
3x8 Vogatore Centrale 40,40,45kg
3x8 Lateral Machine 40,45,45Kg
3x8 Squat 60Kg
1x10 Kettellbell Arms Swing with 16Kg
3x8 Shoulder press 20,25,30Kg
3x15 Hyperextention
3x15 Abs Workout (Twist with 4kg kettellbell, 10 Crunch, 10 scissor, 60sec Plank)
Note:
General streght session, I decide to go for this program because the gym was so crowded I cannot complete an explosive work, and also because when I arrived at the gym I felt a bit tired.
After the Squat I tryied to do a Kettellbell Arms Swing, but I felt pain in my lower back. So I decide to stop, then I did 5 min of elliptic then the shoulder press in order to relax my back before Hyperextention.
I completed the workout without any additional problem.
Food:
Breakfast: Egg with honey, fruit, rusks, tea
Lunch: Rise
Dinner: Chicken and spinach
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento