martedì 27 dicembre 2016

Tuesday 27th December 2016

Weight training
Vertical Chest Press 3x15x 30Kg
Seated Machine Rows 3x15 with 20,25 and 30Kg
55 min of Spinning Pro II session
Biceps machine 3x15 15kg first rep and 20kg the next two reps (last reps was of 10 istead than 15)
Lat machine 3x15 with 20,25 and 30Kg
Shoulder press 3x15 with 20Kg
Hyperextension 3x15
Plank 3x60sec


Note
All  bench press was busy so I decided to do vertical chest press. I avoided to do leg exercises or squat, because I have a little pain at my lower back, then I did 55min of Spinning workout in substitution. The pain started after the plyometry session. I hope that I'll be ok soon. But after the whole training session I felt better. Now the pain is back again but maybe lighter.

Food
Breakfast: Kiwi, tea, biscuits and rusks
Lunch: Rice with tomato, cheese, bread
Dinner: Spinach soup, cheese, croutons, mandarins

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento