martedì 13 dicembre 2016

Monday 12th December 2016

Circuit training
   5 laps: The circuit is around the track, passing through the grass when possible, through both the
   long jump pit with sand, and including a small steep hill. Total about 450m each lap

Interval training
   3 plain track laps: stride on straights and active recovery in curves
   3 plain track laps: stride in curves and active recovery in the straights

Note:
I started with stomachache, probably because the food or some flu symptom. After the worm up I was ok. The training has been completed properly. I did not take the time. At the end I was ok not so full.

The good news Is that my back is ok, I do not have pain anymore. It was probably the leg press, next time I'll do a weight training session, I have to select carefully weight.

Food:
Breakfast: fruits, 1 egg, biscuits, rusks, a cup of tea
Lunch: pasta with tomato, mushroom and sausages
Dinner: meat, pepperoni, bread

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento