Saturday 10th December 2016
Today a weight training session, I'm still on the same routine started in August, but for some reason now I'm a bit discontinuos. So I performed:
3x15 Vertical Chest press with 20,25 and 30Kg
3x15 Central 20,25 and 30Kg
3x15 Lat Machine 20,25 and 30Kg
3x15 Shoulder press with 15,20 and 20Kg
3x15 Leg press with 37,43 and 61Kg
3x15 Hyperexensions
3x15 Crunch
Note:
I tried to do squats with dumbbell (20Kg) but I felt unconfortable Also Because the gym was full. So I did just one squat, next time I want to complete the series.
The inverted Shoulder- machine with leg press, and I felt some pain in the second and third repetition with 20kg
Before crunchs, I tryed to perform a plank set. I did the first plank for 60 second but I was not able to complete the second repetition because a strong Lombard pain. I do not know if I wrong with the Leg Press. The bad news Is that this problem is still there. I hope that I'll be ok for the training session of Monday afternoon.
Next time I have to pay attention with the weight, maybe substitute Squats with Leg Press would be better!
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento