venerdì 30 dicembre 2016

Friday 30th December 2016

Training:
Drills
4x60m Strides
Pyramidal training:
60m, 80m, 100m, 150m, 200m, 250m, 200m, 150m, 100m, 80m, 60m

Note:
This is the last training session of 2016! The temperature is cold about 5°-6°C but in the stadium after the warming up we felt ok.

The session started with a set of very intenstive drills, then we started the pyramid. It was a bit fatigating to me, specially of the breath, I don't know if is normal or if it was for the temperature or for the intense week. I also felt my calves in fire!
S'Coach even corrected my running form, more specifically he asked for put the knees higher and to touch very quickly the track in order to avoid energies dispersion.
He said that I did a good job, even if I felt a bit unconfortable and slow. The first part of the pyramid I was the first, while Mario that probably saved energy, had a greater performance in the last strides. At the start of the second 200m S'Coach asked to me to go slower, but even to be very powerfull at start. ANYWAY the results that I measured are:
100m 0:18
150m 0:27
200m 0:38
250m 0:48
200m 0:40
150m 0:30
100m 0:17

I felt not satisfied by my performance, but S'Coach did not agree, he said that I did a good training with good technical improvements. Let give him the last word. Is not time to watch the chronometer.
Rosaria joined us for the training, and she did a great session, up to the end!

In the end we opened a bottle of Spumante with a toast to the reaching of our goals and to serenity.
A final thought to a friend that I'll miss.

Ciao 2016 and welcome 2017.

Food:
Breakfast: Egg with honey, Kiwi, a tea, Rusks, a pice of pastiera
Lunch: Chickpeas, chees, mandarins
Dinner: Spinach, Chicken Chest, mandarins, few struffoli.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento