domenica 11 dicembre 2016

Let's Start!!

I'm 38 years old, I have a dream: run 400m dash under 60 seconds.
This is realy a big challenge even because my personal best is 1:15 that I did when I was 26.
I'm largely overweight. Since august 2016 I started to work on it, and after 5 months I loss 10Kg and put some kg of muscles on.

Today I'm about 87Kg for 1.71m. I'm under training in that way:
  • 2 Run sessions for week
  • 1 or 2 Weight Training sessions for week
  • Now I plan to start yoga once a week to increase my mobility and avoid injury.
In this blog I'll report my achievements like a diary.
To complete a 400m dash in 59.9 is a very far horizon, so is probably useful to setup a set of short and medium term goals.
So for now I'm focussing to lose weight and recover my past performances. Runners, coaches, athlete, amateurs, feel free to leave your comments or suggestions.

The motto of today is: Never give up!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento