martedì 13 dicembre 2016

Thursday 13th December 2016

Pyramid Workout
100m, 200m, 400m, 800m, 1600m with 200m of active recovery between intervals.

Note:
Today in the morning I was 86,4Kg.
It was an amazing training, I was a bit scary at the start, and a bit tired, maybe from the training session yesterday or maybe I was just unable to control the fear!
Anyway I completed the workout, the results are:

100m 19 sec
200m 37 sec
400m 1:35.93
800m 3:53
1600m 9 min

I do not have measure the time spent on each interval following the S'Coach advise, but I'm really curios of my performance. Probably the best way is to mantain the same pace during each interval.
My friend Mario today given me about 100m on the 1600m interval, while we had a very nice and stimulating head-to-head in the last 50m of the 800 interval.
For the next time I have to mantain the concetration on the long intervals and to attack my fear with decision.
I found this nice article on Pyramids workout
http://running-advice.com/blog/?p=2558

Mario think that we can do something of extraordinaire this year, I think so too.

Food:
Breakfast: fruits, 1 egg, biscuits, rusks, a cup of tea
Snack: Clementine
Lunch: Rise with artichokes
Snak: Banana 
Dinner: Fish, Spinach, Bread

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento