domenica 2 aprile 2017

Sunday 2 April 2017

Weight Session:

3x6 Squats with 60,70 and 70Kg
3x8 Leg curl with 45Kg
3x10 Bench press with 40kg superset
3*10 Barbell row 40kg
3*10 Inclined pull up
3*8 Lat machine 45,45 and 40Kg
3*10 Shoulder press 20,25,30Kg
30min spinning
3*15 hyperextention
3*abs workout

Note:
It was the first weight session since more than a week. I decide to not do to much execise
for legs, and to privilegiate force for them. So I did Squat with a bit of fatigue. 
Inclied pull up was very challenging probably not the best choice after barbell row. 
Even lateral machine was very challenging with a modest weight to respect previous 
performance. Maybe the long pause. Shoulder press was ok probably 35Kg wolud be ok. 
Hyperextension I did the last rep with a 5Kg disk, was ok.

Food:
Breakfast: Egg with Honey, home made cake, bread, kiwi, tea.
Lunch:Pasta with mussels
Dinner: Prosciutto with spinach

Weight:
80,8

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento