Friday 07 April 2017
Track Session:
800m
3x500m+300m at pace of 20 seconds X 100m with 100m of recovery, turned in 5 min of recovery between each couple of 500m and 300m
Note:
Whe I started the training session I felt ok, however after the first 800m I was killed by upper body muscle aches, specially on my arms! Probably it was the effect of the weight training of wednesday. I had even problem in recover my hearbeat stuck at 120bpm for all the session. So that the s'coach decided to give me 5min of recovery between each couple of 500m and 300m.
I'm pretty sure that my stress was due by the weight training session because I streesed so much my biceps.
The final performace are something like that (not really sure about all numbers)
500m 1:43
300m 1:02
500m 1:56
300m xxx
500m 1:57
300m 0:59
Food:
Breakfast: Egg with no sugar marmellate, Home made cake with integral flour, tea, fruit.
Lunch: Integral pasta with tomato
Dinner: Fish
Weight:
79,8Kg
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento