Wednesday 03th May 2017
Track Session:
200m at 17 x 100m
300m at 18 x 100m
500m at 18 x 100m
15minutes of active recovery between reps
Note:
Additional session in order to test again starting blocks and improve my general condition. I ask for partecipata at a run the next saturday, so I have to complete the preparation to approach my first competition ever. To be realistic I would like to confirm the time done in the last training session i.e. 1:12 on 400m. Anyway the session of today was basically ok, I respected the constraints in case of 200 and 300, not in case of 500 but in any case I set my seasonal personal best on this distance. The results are thw follows:
200m 0:32
300m 0:53
500m 1:35
As regarding starting block, today I tested a new position: Anterior Block 2 feet and 1 finger from the line, and posterior block 3feet and 4, 3 and 2 fingers. The tree configuration seemed more confortable to respect the basic one tested yestarday (2feet and 1 finger and 3 feet). But I have still some difficult in geting out of the blocks. Hope to fix my tecnique in friday!
Food:
Breakfast: Egg with chocolate, kiwi, breat, tea
Lunch: Rice with pumpkin
Dinner: Potatoes with artichokes
Weight:
78.5Kg
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento