MY FIRST COMPETITION!!
Event:
400m
Note:
Ok the Track of Virgiliano in Napoli I partecipated at the first session of Absolute regional tournament. I did my official 400m ever! What a beautiful experience!
Even the result was amazing and surprising:
400m in 1'07'61
About the run, probably I can do better, I totally missed the start, because I confused the arbiter's commands. In the last 50 I could do better. I have absolutly to fix my running form. In particular I have to bring my legs higher during the running action. Then I'm still very overweight to respect other competitors. Then I have to add the lack of a full conditioning for the event. But the experience was so exciting so I'm happy! I even did my personal best ever and overcome one of my past trainer that was my seasonal goal.
The dream of blog is now just 7.61 seconds far. I can reach it! Never give up!
- Weight loss
- Complete the conditioning for the event
- Improve my Running Form
Food:
Breakfast: Egg with honey, bread, tea, kiwi
Lunch: Pasta with tomato and a pice of bread with chocolate
Dinner: Pizza
Weight:
77.5Kg
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento