Sunday 26th February 2017
Weight Training:
4x4 Squat Jumps with 40Kg
3x4 Fast 1/3 Squat with 50Kg
4x16 Explosive barbell push press and leg swing with 20Kg
3x16 Lunges with 2x12Kg
3x4 Pull up
4x10 Kettlebell Power Clean with 2x8Kg
3x10 Pectoral Machine with 25,30 and 35Kg
3x15 Hyperextention
3xAbs Workout
Note:
Before
starting the training session I tryed to do poweclean with barbell, but
still not sure about the tecnique. More specificalli I don't know how
to be more balistic in during the main movement, not sure if I was able
to coordinate shoulder with hips and even not sure how to positioning
the barbell on shoulders.
The session was quite
impegnative specially due by the explosive work. After the Power Clean I
tryed to do bench press with 50Kg and I was close to be injured!!! But
I'm ok. As regarding the Pull up, I still don't have a good form but I
was able to do a little movement in the 4th rep. So the current status
is that I'm able to do a 3/4 of rep for the first one and 1/4 rep for
the second and few little movements for the restant 3 and 4th rep.
Food:
Breakfast: Fruit, tea, rusks, bisuit
Lunch: Appetitizer, chees, olive, Lasanga
Dinner: no dinner
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento