Weight Training:
3x8 Squat with 50,55, and 60kg
3x8 Vertical Chest press with 40,45 and 50Kg
3x8 Central Row Machine with 40,45, and 50Kg
3x8 Lat Machine with 40,45,45 Kg
3x8 Step-up with 2x8Kg Kettlebell
3x8 Shoulder press with 20,30 and 35Kg
3x15 Hyperextention
4x Abs Workout
Note:
First session after the Japan travel. The gym was crowded and I was a bit unsure of my strength cause jetleg so I decided to do a standard circuit using machines. As follow some note about the used weights:
- Squat - 60Kg are ok for 8 reps, but the last one was a bit challenging. Next time I'll try 60,60 and if I'm ok 65Kg
- Chest Press: 50Kg ok for 8 reps I can increase in principle but what about the bunch press?
- Central Row Machine: 50Kg ok for 8 reps I can increase at 55Kg probably
- Lat Machine: Series at 45Kg was challenging to complete, specially the last two repetitions.
- Step-up 8Kg Ok, I can increase at 10 or 12, but I'm still thinking about.
- Shoulder Pres: 35Kg is my 8RM I think.
Food:
Breakfast: Egg with honey, kiwi, tea, rusks, bisquit
Lunch: Pasta with Tomato
Dinner: Mozzarella with vegetable, Beer
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento