mercoledì 4 maggio 2022

 Wednesday 4 May 2022

I restat to write on this blog after some time because I started again to run on the track. This time in another stadium.

Unfortunatly my great and beloved S'coach is not there anymore. It's very hard run without him.

I'm really overweight, around 94-95kg x 1.71 I'll do more precise measurement later this week.

Today I did my secondo training session. I sarted with some pain on the left foot, but after the warmup it disappared.

As main activity I did 5 laps, 100m strainding and 100 walking fast.

Let see how to proceed for the next days but I think that I need a program. In principle I could use the program registered between 2016 and 2018 on this blog.

that's all for now.

let restart with the same slogan than 2016:

Never give up!












Nessun commento:

Posta un commento