Saturday 08 July 2017
PERSONAL BEST! END OF THE SEASON
Competition #3
400m
200m
Note:
My last trial of the season, again at Virgiliano, this time I decided to test 400m and 200m. I set my personal best, but still not so entusiastic from the time. The final evaluation of my preparation is that I lack of lattacid power/capacity. This is due by the fact that at may/june I had a littel injury and that I stoped the training.
Moreover I see that I heat the hot weater. Anyway the results are as follow, personal best on 400m. On 200m during the year I measured better time, anyway this is the only one official so let consider it my current personal best.
400m 1:07:13
200m 0:31,94
Food:
Breackfast: Egg with honey, fruit, bread, tea
Lunch: Pasta with tomato
Before the run: Dark chocolate
Weight:
76.7Kg
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento